Customised to your waste handling needs
In our Project Department we design central waste handling systems tailored specifically to your needs. A central waste handling system can ensure central collection of waste from an unlimited number of machines in your production, allowing an efficient and continuous production.
Benefits & Features Installation of a central waste handling system gives several benefits, among others:
- Increased machine speed as waste is no limitation
- Reduced downtime as waste handling is always ready and does not require any machine stops
- No heavy lifting by personnel in the handling of waste material
- Reduced manpower for handling of waste bins
- No dust around the machines as the created dust is conveyed by the vacuum system
- Reduced use of valuable indoor space for waste storage
- Cost savings for transport and disposal, as the cut material compacts well
- Improved recycling possibilities
- Reduced volume of waste – energy savings
The design of a Central System typically starts by analysing the overall need for waste handling in your facility, e.g. number and placement of machines, amount and types of material and machine speeds. Once we have gathered the information needed, we can make a proposal for a bespoke waste collection system for your facility. Don´t worry if you do not have all the above information. We very likely have experience from a similar production like yours and can guide you to an optimal solution for your waste handling needs.
The possibilities with a central waste handling system are almost unlimited, and we can handle anything from a high-speed edge trim to wide and sticky self-adhesive matrix waste.
Contact us today if you are interested to learn how a central waste handling system can keep your production going.